ONLINE STORE REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to our First Ascent office for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
For hygiene reasons, unsealed underwear items (including swimwear but excluding bras) may not be returned unless defective/damage upon receipt of delivery.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can arrange collection and replacement of the damaged item.
What is a defective or damaged item?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Examples of this include poor stitching quality, incomplete items, lack of weather sealing (where applicable) and poor quality fabric.
The following are not regarded as defects:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you wish to return something that you purchased online from First Ascent because the item you received is either damaged or we sent the incorrect item, you can email email@example.com us and request us to collect the product in question within 48 hours of receiving the goods. First Ascent will send Dawn Wing to collect the damaged/incorrect product, at our own cost, and replace it with the correct product.
We will generally exchange or refund a product provided that:
- there is valid proof of purchase, i.e. tax invoice
- it is within 30 days of the original purchase date
- it is in its original packaging or condition and:
- the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable)
- the product is unworn
- unused online store's barcode ticket is attached
- includes all original accessories and/or parts
- The return of items to us is at your own cost and you must use your own courier or drop it off at our head office. If using a courier, please wrap and package the product in a box that is suitable for transport by courier.
- You can opt for us to send a courier but the cost of this will be deducted from your refund
Address for returns:
Attention: First Ascent Online Store
17 Mahillion Road