We use our own and third-party cookies to personalize content and to analyze web traffic. Read more about cookies
Delivery & Shipping
|NB: Deliveries are made during office hours (8am to 5pm) and on weekdays only|
|Area||Delivery time (excludes weekends)||Order cutoff time**|
|Cape Town||24 - 72 hours||14:00|
|Main centre*||2 - 4 days||14:00|
|Regional||2 - 7 days||14:00|
|Rural / Remote areas||3 - 10 days||14:00|
|NB: Deliveries times are estimated and are dependent on specific routes and road conditions *Main centres: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, Pretoria and Kimberley **Order Cutoff time: Orders received after 2PM will only be processed and invoiced the following day (excluding weekends)|
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses (no PO boxes) within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Please provide an accurate street address to ensure the driver can find your address
- Delivery time starts once your order has been invoiced, not when you place the order
- Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on or after the following Monday.
- A unique waybill tracking number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be fulfilled by Aramex or the First Ascent Service Centre.
- We do not allow collections at our warehouse
COVID-19 Delivery Information Update
Please access the official SA Government COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal here https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
We are continuously monitoring the evolving situation around COVID-19 and are following the expert guidance of health authorities, local governments and the World Health Organization. We have implemented the following measures to ensure we can operate safely, and responsibly:
- Steps have been taken to ensure that all our facilities have increased the frequency and extent of their cleanings
- All staff are following WHO guidelines for personal hygiene and self-isolation
We have instructed drivers and delivery personnel to follow a ‘No Contact’ delivery policy:
- When our delivery drivers arrive at your delivery address, they have been instructed to ring the bell, and stand back at a safe distance
- The driver will place the products at your door and wait for you to answer
- The driver will then record your name, date and time of delivery in front of you, so you won’t need to sign any paperwork
- You collect your items and head back indoors
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly, before and after receiving your delivery
- Please avoid any direct contact with drivers, such as handshakes