We use our own and third-party cookies to personalize content and to analyze web traffic. Read more about cookies
We are now offering international shipping to select countries (see below table) around the world with Aramex Global Shipping.
Aramex International Shipping
Aramex International Shipping is the only international shipping service to offer 34 physical addresses around the world. Sign up and go global with your shopping!
How does it work?
- Download the Aramex Global Shopping app and sign up to the service
- Set up your home delivery address on this app
- Get your Aramex unique shoppers address and code
- Enter this address and code at checkout on this website as your delivery address and Aramex will ship your order internationally
- Additional delivery and custom clearing fees can apply and are calculated only once shipped by Aramex
- Your package will be delivered to your home address once customs and any additional fees have been paid for
Please note you can only use this service to ship internationally with us and you must only enter your Aramex shipping address at checkout.
Track My Order
Need an update on your order or delivery status? Simply click below and enter your order email and order number to get the latest updates.
What does delivery cost?
First leg in South Africa
- Calculated at checkout
- Free delivery for orders over R500
- R65 delivery for orders under R500
Second part out of South Africa
- Use this page to estimate the international shipping fee
- International shipping cost is calculated once Aramex receives your parcel
- Rate is calculate only on the parcel weight, not dimensions
- Payment for international leg must be paid on the Aramex Global Shopping app
Where can I find my Aramex Shipping addresses?
You can find your Aramex shipping addresses by logging into your account on shopandship.com or via the mobile app.
How long does it take for me to receive a package once it is shipped from your facility?
Usually it takes 3-6 working days from all Aramex origins. Note that this international shipping excludes time for custom clearance (if any).
Do I have to pay custom duties on my Aramex international packages?
Yes, you are responsible for all custom duties related to your international orders. However, Aramex will clear customs of your shipment on your behalf on the payment and collection of the required fees. Please keep in mind that custom duties and regulations vary between different countries and from one product to another. Custom duties are based on the invoice value included in the shipment or provided by the customer. For more information, please contact your local Aramex team.
If I place an online order but receive the wrong item, can I get a special reduced rate to return this item back to the merchant?
Aramex don’t currently have this as a service, however you can return it via Aramex Express Service at a fee. Please contact your local Aramex office for details and other rates. Please follow our standard First Ascent returns process at this link.
Eligible countries we can ship to
- Please provide an accurate street address to ensure the driver can find your address
- Delivery time starts once your order has been dispatched, not when you place the order
- Orders placed on a Friday will be processed on or after the following Monday.
- A unique waybill tracking number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.