Men's Podium Cycling Bib
A high density foam padding with an anti-microbial covering. This chamois pad is designed for comfort with three dimensional forming and differential moulding.
UPF50 garments are specifically designed for sun protection and are produced from a fabric rated for its level of ultraviolet (UV) protection. Ideal for any outdoor adventures where extremely high levels of sun exposure are present.
First Ascent teVolé Elastane, a new generation of imported elastane developed to provide superior fourway directional stretch for unrivalled comfort and mobility during activity. teVolé Elastane provides exceptional garment recovery for increased durability.Used in garments that are designed for high intensity, this elastane offers incredible breathability and moisture-wicking properties, for hassle free training.
- Tailored fit for improved performance
- Micro Nylon/Lycra main fabric with UPF50+, Tech Power, Italian insets
- Moisture wicking properties to keep you cool on hotter rides
- Back, Italian Interpower mesh panel with excellent wicking qualities
- Soft touch fabric cuffs with full silicone gripper to prevent legs from riding
- Reflective trims for increased visibility during low light conditions
- 120kg/m³ density Italian GTR-3D Chamois for superior comfort in the saddle
- Four-way stretch, moisture wicking, soft touch fabric on top layer of chamois
Cycling, Road, Trail
Moisture wicking material
Quick drying material
Italian Lycra, TeVole Elastane
30% Xtra Life Lycra 70% Nylon
Fabric Composition 2
74% Polyamide 26% Elastane
Fabric Composition 3
94% Polyester 6% Spandex
Main: 250 gsm
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
Wash and Care Instructions
Hand Wash Only
30°C Cold Water Only
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Use Softener
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Men's Podium Bibs "
The First Ascent Podium bib shorts were absolutely brilliant on the day of SA Road Cycling Champs, with extremely comfy padding for hard racing over 134kms on very rough, bumpy roads and railway crossings.
Lloyd, 13 Apr 2021
Very happy with my podium bib, I have used many different brands and some far more expensive but this bib certainly stacks up against the others!
Wikus, 25 Feb 2021
Good step up guys, took the plunge and upgraded to this and certainly not disappointed. Very comfortable and a like the tighter fit, make one feel that little bit faster, chamois is amazing!
Michael L, 06 Aug 2020