Men's Touch Down Jacket
Down is natures lightest and best form of insulation. The Touch Down Jacket features a 85/15 Duck Down Ratio with 650 Fill Power. This offers you the ideal mixture of light warmth without the bulk.
Microtex fabrics offer lightweight, water and wind resistant protection. Garments which feature Microtex fabric have a very high thread count for its lightweight durability, but also a soft touch finish, while the DWR coating provides protection against mist or light rain conditions.
- CERTIFIED BY: PRJ 006040/20-316230
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used. Learn more about RDS at ResponsibleDown.org
- 85/15 Duck Down Ratio with 650 Fill Power
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Microtex shell fabric
- Hypoallergenic quality down that prevents allergic reaction
- Highly compressible and packable into its own separate stuff bag
- Exposed front zip with inner wind-stop zip flap
- Invisible hand zip pockets for storage
- Lip elastic cuff and hem seals in warmth
Camping, Day Hikes, Everyday, Hiking, Safari, Travelling
Responsible Down Standard
85/15 Duck Down
Insulation fill weight
Autumn, Spring, Winter
Conceal, Vislon Standard
Wash and Care Instructions
Hand wash only
40°C Warm Water Only
Low Heat Tumble Dry
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Use Softener
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Simply a great jacket!"
Brought mine a week ago and haven't taken it off! Very light and surprised at how warm it is, the stuff bag is a great feature for easy storing of it for work travel and weekends.
Francois, 24 Mar 2021