Ladies Podium Cycling Bib
A high density foam padding with an anti-microbial covering. This chamois pad is designed for comfort with three dimensional forming and differential moulding.
UPF50 garments are specifically designed for sun protection and are produced from a fabric rated for its level of ultraviolet (UV) protection. Ideal for any outdoor adventures where extremely high levels of sun exposure are present.
First Ascent teVolé Elastane, a new generation of imported elastane developed to provide superior fourway directional stretch for unrivalled comfort and mobility during activity. teVolé Elastane provides exceptional garment recovery for increased durability.Used in garments that are designed for high intensity, this elastane offers incredible breathability and moisture-wicking properties, for hassle free training.
- Tailored ladies specific fit for improved comfort
- Micro Nylon/Lycra main fabric with UPF50+, Tech Power, Italian insets
- Moisture wicking fabrication to keep you cool on hotter rides
- Back, Italian Interpower mesh panel with excellent wicking qualities
- Soft touch fabric gripper cuffs to prevent legs from riding
- Reflective trims for increased visibility during low light conditions
- YKK waist zips for fuss-free bathroom breaks on the go
- 120kg/m³ density Italian GTR-3D Chamois for unmatched comfort in the saddle
- Four-way stretch, moisture wicking, soft touch fabric on top layer of chamois
Cycling, Road, Trail
Moisture wicking material
Quick drying material
Italian Lycra, TeVole Elastane
30% Xtra Life Lycra 70% Nylon
Fabric Composition 2
74% Polyamide 26% Elastane
Fabric Composition 3
94% Polyester 6% Elastane
Main: 250 gsm
Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
Wash and Care Instructions
Hand Wash Only
30°C Cold Water Only
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Use Softener
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Great Ladies Bib"
I have tried many ladies bibs on the market and the Podium bib has become my go to. The fit is super supportive and chamois is very comfortable on longer and shorter rides. The zips for toilet breaks are an added bonus!
Cleo, 15 Mar 2021
Great fit, quality fabric and has all the right features. Has performed well on all my rides so far - long and short.
Sarah Jooste, 17 Sep 2020
"My ride or die"
Can't go without my Podium Bibs. I've been riding for years and have spent many hours riding on end - no other cycling short has delivered as much comfort in the saddle. Highly recommended.
Jeanine , 17 Sep 2020