Jupiter II 65L + 10 Hiking Ruck Sack
FREE shipping on all orders over R600. More info >
Adjustable Back System
The ABS suspension harness allows you to move the shoulder straps to fit your back length. This evenly distributes the packs load and provides class leading comfort and fit.
65 plus 10 L
Going on a multi-day hike? This hiking packs generous 65 + 10L capacity is big enough for 7 day hikes with heavy loads.
Microtex Core fabric provides lightweight durability and additional strength in high wear areas.
- Utilizing our ABS (Adjustable Back System) precision fit for this 65L Capacity + additional 10L expansion.
- Suspension harness evenly distributes the packs load with class leading comfort
- Firm hip belt and shoulder straps make for sturdier more comfortable fit
- Microtex Core 200D fabric provides lightweight durability with 1000D adding strength in high wear areas
- Split toe hip belt takes pressures off nerve endings on hip bone for greater comfort
- Removable lid doubles as toiletry bag or first aid kit
- Flight mode zipper entrance lets you pack like an open suitcase
- Convenient expandable front mesh pocket for easy access to necessities
- Padded shoulder straps easily adjust for precision fit
- Side compression straps maintain the stability of the pack under load
- Sternum strap keeps pack secure, while the emergency whistle offers a convenient distress signal
- Walking pole loops keep your sticks tucked neatly out of the way when not in use
- Side expandable pockets, one offering hydration bladder output
- Stretch mesh side pockets capable of housing a large water bottle
- Removable rain cover located in zip secure base section.
- Mesh zip pocket on shoulder strap for easy access
- Adjustable webbing loops at bottom of pack for tent or sleeping bag storage
- Zip pocket inside main bag for valuables
65 + 10 L
External side pockets
Hydration pack compatible
Trekking poles loops
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Really comfortable "
Have the older version of this pack, and really love it! More than enough space, and really comfortable. My wife sometimes battles with backache but has never had a problem using this pack compared to some of the other brands...and we have tried a few. Really great pack.
Chris, 29 Apr 2018