Men's Ice Serac Fleece Jacket
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
These fabrics are used to create unparalleled quality and durability. Their warmth without additional weight makes them the industry standard for high altitude mountain ascents.
- Polartec WindPro heavy weight fleece
- DWR coating aids with water repellency
- Double layered collar with adjustable shockcord to seal in warmth
- Double layered shoulders for durability from backpack wearing
- Exposed inter-connect compatible front zip
- Exposed pocket zips
- Exposed sleeve pocket zip
- Adjustable shockcord hem to seal in warmth
Camping, Day Hikes, Everyday, Travelling
Coil Standard, Vislon Standard
Wash and Care Instructions
Hand wash only
30°C Cold Water Only
Low Heat Tumble Dry
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Use Softener
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
First Ascent make outstanding clothing. My wife and I both have an Ice Serac fleece jacket. They are excellent. Very warm, well fitted, super-tough/hardwearing and classy!. We now live, work and adventure in Europe; you cannot find a fleece this good. This is an industry-leading garment. Well done First Ascent.
James Quibell, 21 Feb 2021
"Excellent quality product"
Soft, warm and excellent workmanship.
Louis, 08 Aug 2019