Stand a chance to WIN the ULTIMATE Outdoor Adventure Hamper to the value of R7,200!
Take your outdoor explorations to the next level with First Ascent. We are giving away the ultimate technical, outdoor adventurer’s equipment - giving you no excuse not to get outdoors, into the mountains and exploring the beauty of the unseen.
Get #Equipped For Adventure with the following prize items:
- Venus II 55L + 10L Hiking Pack
- Lunar 2-person Tent
- Amplify 900 Synthetic Sleeping Bag
- Aero 5.5 Lightweight Mattress
The competition has closed
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to sign up to First Ascent and Hiking South Africa's mailing list and will receive regular marketing email from us
- By entering the competition you agree to have your full name displayed on our various marketing channels as part of the winner announcement
- The sponsor of the prizes is First Ascent
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form in order to enter.
- Only one entry per person.
- The results of the competition will be done on a random draw basis.
- The results drawn are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition closes at midnight on 31 August 2018 and one prize will be awarded.
- The prize includes 1 x First Ascent Aero 5.5 Mattress, 1 x First Ascent Lunar Tent, 1 x First Ascent Venus II 55+10L Pack and 1 x First Ascent Amplify 1500 Sleeping Bag
- The winner will be announced on 3 September 2018.
- If the prize winner does not respond to us within 7 days, a replacement winner will be randomly chosen.
- Delivery of the prize will be communicated directly. Prize winners will be notified by phone or e-mail.
- Incomplete submission of details will render the entry null and void.
- The prize and contents are not transferable.
- The judges’ decision is final.