Venus II 55L + 10L Hiking Pack
Adjustable Back System
The ABS suspension harness allows you to adjust the shoulder straps to comfortably fit the length of your back. This evenly distributes the load of the pack and provides class leading comfort and a snug fit.
55 plus 10L
Going on a multi-day hike? This bag's generous 55 + 10L storing capacity is big enough for 7 day hikes with light to heavy loads.
- Utilizing our ABS (Adjustable Back System) precision fit for this 55L Capacity + additional 10L expansion.
- Suspension harness evenly distributes the packs load with class leading comfort
- Firm hip belt and shoulder straps make for sturdier more comfortable fit
- Microtex Core 200D fabric provides lightweight durability with 1000D adding strength in high wear areas
- Split toe hip belt takes pressure off nerve endings on hip bone for greater comfort
- Removable lid doubles as toiletry bag or first aid kit
- Flight mode zipper entrance lets you pack like an open suitcase
- Convenient expandable front mesh pocket for easy access to necessities
- Padded shoulder straps easily adjust for precision fit
- Side compression straps maintain the stability of the pack under load
- Sternum strap keeps pack secure, while the emergency whistle offers a convenient distress signal
- Walking pole loops keep your sticks tucked neatly out of the way when not in use
- Side expandable pockets, one offering hydration bladder output
- Stretch mesh side pockets capable of housing a large water bottle
- Removable rain cover located in zip secure base section.
- Mesh zip pocket on shoulder strap for easy access
- Adjustable webbing loops at bottom of pack for tent or sleeping bag storage
- Zip pocket inside main bag for valuables
55 + 10 L
Hydration pack compatible
Trekking poles loops
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Great lightweight hiking pack"
This is a great bag when doing longer multi-day hikes. Enough space for all the extras you might need to take along and really comfortable. Love the flight mode access zip that makes is super easy to get to your items packed at the bottom of your bag. It is easy to adjust the back system (ABS) and the straps to get your perfect fit. The removable top lid/toiletry bag has many individual zip pockets that make it great to sort medical, toiletries and other necessities. It also have a little mirror that is a great extra and in case of emergency a great to have. Further it has all the features that you will need in a multi-day hiking pack!
Marileze, 01 Apr 2020
"Venus 55 + 10 Hiking Pack"
This pack is an amazing piece of hiking equipment. Lightweight and built for comfort, allows for more mobility when hiking through wild country. Although it has one flaw. The Toiletry Pouch at the top of the bag is held in place with a single clip-on button, which makes for an unnecessary hassle when it comes to getting items from your Pack. It keeps popping of resulting in the user to have to pin it back on every time after use. Be that as it may, this Hiking Pack is still a great choice to anyone that wants to hike comfortably.
Martin, 14 Aug 2018