Neptune II 40 + 5 L Hiking Pack
2 - 4 day shipping anywhere in South Africa* and FREE shipping on all orders over R600. More info >
Adjustable Back System
The ABS suspension harness allows you to move the shoulder straps to fit your back length. This evenly distributes the packs load and provides class leading comfort and fit.
40 plus 5 L
Going on a multi-day hike? This hiking packs 40 + 5L capacity is big enough for 4 - 5 day hikes with light loads.
Microtex Core fabric provides lightweight durability and additional strength in high wear areas.
- Firm hip belt and shoulder straps make for sturdier more comfortable fit
- Microtex Core 200D fabric provides lightweight durability with 1000D adding strength in high wear areas
- Split toe hip belt takes pressure off nerve endings on hip bone
- Removable lid doubles as toiletry bag or first aid kit
- Convenient expandable front mesh pocket for easy access to necessities
- Padded shoulder straps easily adjust for precision fit
- Side compression straps maintain the stability of the pack under load
- Sternum strap keeps pack secure while the emergency whistle offers a convenient distress signal
- Webbing loops on lid corners and sides of pack for additional attachments and storage
- Mesh zip pocket on shoulder strap for easy access
- Adjustable webbing loops at bottom of pack for tent or sleeping bag storage
- Zip pocket inside main bag for valuables
- Walking pole loops keep your sticks tucked neatly out of the way when not in use
- Side expandable pockets with one offering hydration bladder output
- Stretch mesh side pockets capable of housing a large water bottle
- Quick access hip belt pockets conveniently store energy bars or digital camera
- Removable rain cover located in zip secure base section
40 + 5 L
External side pockets
Hydration pack compatible
Trekking poles loops
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
Great go-between that can be used as a big daypack. For me more comfy as a daypack than 30L due to where hip support goes (I’m 6’5” tall). Great accessibility for things you want close at hand. Could easily strap a tent to it for 3-5 days in the wild. Also perfect for carrying the extra load leading a day trip.
Wouter, 21 Jul 2019