Men's Extreme Glacier Down Jacket
Item # FA264
FREE shipping on all orders over R600. More info >
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used.
- 90/10 Duck Down Fill
- Sewn-through channels and drop-lined to minimise cold spots
- Microtex Vapourtex outer and Microtex 5000 breathable inner
- Durable Taslan protects the shoulders and sleeves
- Down filled collar
- Four exterior pockets and an internal pocket
- Zip removable down filled hood
- Anti-scuff elbow pads with gussets and velcro cuffs
Camping, Everyday, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports, Travelling
650 fill power
90/10 RDS Duck Down
Number of Chest pockets
Ykk pull zips