Men's Extreme Glacier Down Jacket
Item # FA264
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used.
- 90/10 Down Filled with 650 Fill Power
- DWR coating aids with water repellency
- Hypoallergenic quality down that prevents allergic reaction
- Durable Vapourtex protects on the shoulders and sleeves
- Anti-scuff elbow pads and adjustable velcro tabs
- Four exterior pockets and an internal pocket
- Zip removable down filled hood
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
Camping, Everyday, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports, Travelling
Responsible Down Standard
External side pockets
650 fill power
90/10 RDS Down
Number of Chest pockets
Ykk pull zips
You may also like these