Men's Aeroloft Jacket
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
A range of high thread count, ultra lightweight fabrics that are durable and soft to the touch. Their windproof and water-repellant properties are ideal for sleeping bags and lightweight shells.
The latest frontier in proprietary synthetic insulation technology that acts, feels and insulates like down. 2D tufts of fibre plumes expertly fused with silica aerogel, and ultra-lightweight material known for its exceptional heat retention properties, even in wet conditions. Collectively, these plumes combine to form a garment that boasts thermal properties equivalent to 650 fill power down.
- Primaloft Silver Insulation ThermoPlume with Cross Core Technology
- DWR coating aids with water repellency
- Water resistant fibres that maintains 94% of warmth, even when wet
- Lightweight and compressible into its own seperate stuff bag
- Exposed front zip with single inner flap
- Invisible hand zip pockets
- Raglan sleeve for freedom of movement
- Lip elastic hem cinch to seal in warmth
Camping, Commuting, Day Hikes, Everyday, Hiking, Multi Day Hiking, Travelling
ThermoPlume with Cross Core
100% Nylon Mini Ripstop
Insulation fill weight
65 G Primaloft
Coil Standard, Vislon Standard
Wash and Care Instructions
Hand wash only
40°C Warm Water Only
Low Heat Tumble Dry
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Use Softener
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Awesome new jacket!"
Well done on this guys, long been a fan of Primaloft technology and great to see a South African brand using it in their jackets!
John, 06 May 2020