Malamute Down Snow Jacket
Item # FA391
2 - 4 day shipping anywhere in South Africa* and FREE shipping on all orders over R600. More info >
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
Down is natures lightest and best form of insulation. Being a natural product, it is the best performing high loft insulation on the market. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation and effectively traps body heat to keep you warm.
- Shelled in Vapourtex breathable waterproof fabric
- Waterproof zippers for increased protection
- Optimally filled with premium quality goose down for ultimate insulation
- Zip removable hood with volume adjustment
- Two chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets
- Accessory D-loops for attaching gloves
Hiking, Skiing, Snowsports, Travelling
Responsible Down Standard
650 fill power
Number of Chest pockets
Ykk pull zips