Junior Transit Down Jacket
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
- CERTIFIED BY: PRJ 833044/01258088
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used. Learn more about RDS at ResponsibleDown.org
- 90/10 Down Filled with 650 Fill Power for superior insulation
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- DWR coating aids with water repellency during unexpected showers
- Hypo-allergenic quality down that prevents allergic reaction
- Highly compressible and ultralight
- Two handwarmer pockets offer additional protection from the elements
- Wind-stop Zip baffle to keep cold air out
Camping, Everyday, Hiking, Snow, Travelling
Responsible Down Standard
90/10 RDS Down
Ykk pull zips
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Keeps my kids happy in the cold"
My kids absolutely love their down jackets! It keeps them nice and snug and they really enjoy playing on cold days while wearing them.
Jackie, 20 Jun 2018