Ibex Ultralight Carbon Trekking/Running Pole
- Folds up to 37cm to be strapped on backpacks and hydration packs
- Adjustable from 115cm to 130cm for fine-tuning length
- Quick lock system for fast setup
- Ultra-light and durable carbon material construction
- D-COL seamless wear-resistant strap
- EVA anti-slip grip
- Tungsten alloy tip for improved durability
- Includes: rubber tip protector, mud basket and snow basket
- 5 Section Structure
- Size : 115cm - 130cm
Day Hikes, Trail running
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"High quality at an affordable price"
I started running with the Ibex trekking poles a month before my first 100 km in the Drakensberg. I was not sure how my running technique or body would respond to the feeling of the poles in my stride. At 0.21 kg the ultra light poles makes it super comfortable and easy to run with. I found it easy to maneuver through the technical sections (they also fold up very quickly without losing precious time). I started the 100 Ultra Drakensberg Trail race running with the poles, up and down Sani Pass and through the amazing berg. I did not feel the need to put the a way to rest my arms/shoulders due to the light weight. The poles are durable and strong and the rubber tip protector survived the whole race (and the training runs prior to the event). Gear junkies will tell you that being able to adjust the length is a game changer and they are right. I would highly recommend the product to any trail runner (or hiker)!
Johann, 22 Oct 2019