Helio 2 Person 4 Season Hiking Tent
Only 2.45 kg
Lightweight and strong aluminium poles, as well as lightweight fabrics, are used to reduce weight off this tent making it ideal for hiking and trekking.
- Flysheet made from 210T PU Polyester (3000mm column rating)
- Inner: 68D 210T Breathable Polyester
- Mesh: Fine B3 mesh for added protection from insects
- Door: mesh with window to let fresh air in
- Floor: 150D PU Oxford Polyester - Waterhead: 5000mm
- Pole: 8.5mm Aluminium dual hub pole for increased durability
- Pegs: 16mm Aluminium pegs with reflective cord for added safety
- Guy ropes: Reflective ropes for added visibility at night
- Includes Repair Kit
- Enlarged awning to store gear and shelter from wind
Bike Packing, Camping, Hiking
(80+210) x 139/119 x 110cm
Flysheet water column
Floor water column
Guy ropes type
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
If you pitch this baby right you will feel as safe as if you are protected by the Queen's personal Father. You won't understand what I mean until you’ve been in one. *Pro Tip: In the summer it might get a bit toasty if the sun hits your tent so grab your hiking poles and raise your rain fly so it creates a nice roof for your tent. It feels like you have a bigger tent or you can use it as a roof/shade somewhere else. I searched for a 4 season tent that can provide me this and fold up smaller than an infant.
JJ Osborne, 02 Oct 2019
"Best priced 4 season tent available in SA"
A well-designed, lightweight, spacious, and durable tent that provides excellent protection in windy, wet weather but also ideal for summer. The symmetrical layout and near-vertical sidewalls on the Helio provide a lot of interior space for two people to sit up and hang out. But this is a tent for the more serious excursions, to save on weight it isn't as roomy as a normal camping tent. In my opinion, the First ascent Helio is one of the most balanced tents on the market perfect for mountaineering, bikepacking, backpacking or just camping out with friends. You will be able to deal with any weather conditions in South Africa. The single pole design does wonders on saving weight, making it one of the lightest 4 season tents weighing in at only 2.4kg and it packs up smaller than the average sleeping bag, bonus! The best part is the price, it is the best priced 4 season tent available in SA. A must buy for any adventurer!
Henko, 21 Jan 2019