Helio 2 Person 4 Season Hiking Tent
Only 2.45 kg
Lightweight and strong aluminium poles, as well as lightweight fabrics, are used to reduce weight off this tent making it ideal for hiking and trekking.
- Flysheet made from 210T PU Polyester (3000mm column rating)
- Inner: 68D 210T Breathable Polyester
- Mesh: Fine B3 mesh for added protection from insects
- Door: mesh with window to let fresh air in
- Floor: 150D PU Oxford Polyester - Waterhead: 5000mm
- Pole: 8.5mm Aluminium dual hub pole for increased durability
- Pegs: 16mm Aluminium pegs with reflective cord for added safety
- Guy ropes: Reflective ropes for added visibility at night
- Includes Repair Kit
- Enlarged awning to store gear and shelter from wind
Camping, Hiking, Multi Day Hiking
Flysheet water column
Floor water column
Guy ropes type
You may also like these
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Best tent ever"
Very good tent.I bought this tent for when we go hiking on the berg and when I tested it in the garden it started to rain for 4 days nonstop. After the rain I when to see if the tent is dry and not a single drop of rain was inside. This tent is very good for extreme weather ☁️⛈❄️☀️
Robert , 10 Apr 2020
"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner"
Tent is small enough for me to pack into a 50l backpack, light enough to carry for solo thru-hikes, and sturdy enough to take on the Drakensberg mountains. So far... nothing but smiles. :)
Cameron, 28 Oct 2019
If you pitch this baby right you will feel as safe as if you are protected by the Queen's personal Father. You won't understand what I mean until you’ve been in one. *Pro Tip: In the summer it might get a bit toasty if the sun hits your tent so grab your hiking poles and raise your rain fly so it creates a nice roof for your tent. It feels like you have a bigger tent or you can use it as a roof/shade somewhere else. I searched for a 4 season tent that can provide me this and fold up smaller than an infant.
JJ Osborne, 02 Oct 2019