Helio 2 Person 4 Season Hiking Tent
Only 2.45 kg
Lightweight and strong aluminium poles, as well as lightweight fabrics, are used to reduce weight off this tent making it ideal for hiking and trekking.
- Flysheet made from 210T PU Polyester (3000mm column rating)
- Inner: 68D 210T Breathable Polyester
- Mesh: Fine B3 mesh for added protection from insects
- Door: mesh with window to let fresh air in
- Floor: 150D PU Oxford Polyester - Waterhead: 5000mm
- Pole: 8.5mm Aluminium dual hub pole for increased durability
- Pegs: 16mm Aluminium pegs with reflective cord for added safety
- Guy ropes: Reflective ropes for added visibility at night
- Includes Repair Kit
- Enlarged awning to store gear and shelter from wind
Camping, Hiking, Multi Day Hiking
Flysheet water column
Floor water column
Guy ropes type
You may also like these
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
"Small in size, solid in build..."
A sturdy tent is an absolute must when venturing into the mountains. The Helio holds up in extreme weather and has kept me bone dry through the foulest of storms. It's nice and light, and packs small, making it an all-round winner of a tent. Totally recommend.
Matt Bouch, 11 Jan 2021
"Best tent ever"
Very good tent.I bought this tent for when we go hiking on the berg and when I tested it in the garden it started to rain for 4 days nonstop. After the rain I when to see if the tent is dry and not a single drop of rain was inside. This tent is very good for extreme weather ☁️⛈❄️☀️
Robert , 10 Apr 2020
"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner"
Tent is small enough for me to pack into a 50l backpack, light enough to carry for solo thru-hikes, and sturdy enough to take on the Drakensberg mountains. So far... nothing but smiles. :)
Cameron, 28 Oct 2019