Men's Glacier Down Jacket
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
- CERTIFIED BY: PRJ 006040/20-316230
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used. Learn more about RDS at ResponsibleDown.org
- 90/10 RDS Down with 650 Fill Power for superior insulation
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- DWR coating aids water repellency to keep you dry and comfortable
- Hypo allergenic quality down that prevents allergic reaction
- Highly compressible and easily packable
- Two hand warmer pockets for additional protection from the elements
- Adjustable hem cord neatly stowed away in pockets for a tailored fit
- Reinforced chest pocket ideal for storing necessities such as cellphone or keys
- Wind-stop zip baffle to keep cold air from seeping in
Expedition, Hiking, Snow
Responsible Down Standard
100% Nylon Ripstop
90/10 Duck Down
90/10 RDS Down
Insulation fill weight
Number of Chest pockets
Coil Standard, Vislon Standard
Wash and Care Instructions
Hand wash only
40°C Warm Water Only
Low Heat Tumble Dry
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Use Softener
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do you own this product? Let us know what do you think about it.
When it get's proper cold in SA (think below 0C), I don't think twice about wearing my Glacier. Keeps me super toasty and looks cool too!
Johannes, 03 Jun 2021
"LIGHT WEIGHT AND VERY WARM."
I wore this in Drankensberg in very cold condition this jacket keep me warm , the other thing i liked about this jacked is it is very light in weight. I will surely wear even when i am not hiking it is very beautifull.
TSAKANE MANGANYE, 14 May 2021
"If you get cold, get this jacket"
Was never a fan of the 'bigger' jackets until I tried this out - the warmth is unparalleled and prefer the bigger panels from a look perspective! Easy to store and pack, easier to wear when it's cold!
Marco, 12 Mar 2021