Glacier Down Snow Jacket
Item # FA223
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used.
- 90/10 RDS Down with 650 Fill Power
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- DWR coating aids water repellency
- Hypo allergenic quality down that prevents allergic reaction
- Highly compressible
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hem cord neatly stowed away in pockets
- One chest pocket for storing devices
- Wind-stop Zip baffle
Camping, Everyday, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowsports, Travelling
External side pockets
650 fill power
90/10 RDS Down
Number of Chest pockets
Ykk pull zips