Blue Wolf Down Sleeping Bag
Item # FAS01
This sleeping bag is designed to keep you insulated from the cold and retain your body heat in extreme cold weather conditions.
Based on a 'standard woman' having a comfortable nights sleep.Transition
Based on a 'standard man' as the lowest temp. to have a comfortable nights sleep.Extreme
A survival rating for a 'standard woman'. This is an extreme survival rating only and it is not advisable for general use.Ratings are based on a user wearing one long-underwear layer and a hat, and sleeping on a single 2.5 cm think foam pad.
Down is natures lightest and best form of insulation. Being a natural product, it is the best performing high loft insulation on the market. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation and effectively traps body heat to keep you warm.
- Differentially cut (outer is cut bigger than inner) 3-Dimensional construction
- Overfilled chest and foot sections
- Built-in cowl and oversized inside hood ensures a snug fit
- Twin collar baffle for maximum heat retention
- Tested on Mt. Everest
- Available in large size (10 cm longer and 8 cm wider)
- Shell fabric: 40D 290T Mini R/S Nylon with white milky coating 3K/3K (breathability and waterproof).
- Lining: 50D 320T Micro Poly D/P by construction.
Comfort temperature rating
Transition temperature rating
Extreme temperature rating
225 x 82/55 cm
22 x 39 cm
Down 92/8 Ratio
650 fill power
Microtex Ripstop Nylon
Ykk pull zips