Stand a chance to WIN 1 x Glacier Storms River Traverse Team Entry + First Ascent Gear. Prize value R12,000
ABOUT THE RACE
The spectacular mountain bike trails of the Garden Route will once again be the backdrop to one of the country’s most popular cycling events this August.
From 10-12 August, the trails around the Tsitsikamma Village will host this three-day mountain bike stage race that has fast become a favourite amongst families seeking a challenging yet fun event.
The daily distances vary between a highly manageable 40-65 kilometres and the routes include just enough mud to keep things interesting as well as beautiful forest sections and spectacular sea views with sections right alongside the ocean at the famous Storms River Mouth.
But the true popularity of this event is the emphasis it places on family friendly fun. Children are catered for at the race village at the Tsitsikamma Village Inn with meals and day care while their parents are out cycling. And the riders themselves are treated to arguably the best food you will encounter at a mountain bike stage race in South Africa, from the ostrich fillets and craft beers at the famous Dryland water points to the breakfasts, lunch and dinners in the race village.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to sign up to First Ascents mailer database and will receive regular marketing email from us
- The sponsor of the prizes is First Ascent
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form in order to enter.
- Only one entry per person.
- The results of the competition will be done on a random draw basis by an independent person/company. The results drawn are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition closes at midnight on 8 July 2018 and one prize will be awarded.
- The winner will be announced on 11 July 2018.
- The prize winner must be available to ride the race which takes place from 10 - 12 August 2018.
- If the prize winner is not available for the race, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- This Storms River Traverse Team Entry Prize is for one Team entry (two team members).
- The Storms River Traverse takes place in Tsitsikamma, Garden Route, Western Cape. All travel or accomodation costs (including any flights/car rental/shuttle) to get to and from the race venue are for the winners own account and do not form part of this prize.
- Delivery of the prize will be communicated directly. Prize winners will be notified by phone or e-mail.
- Incomplete submission of details will render the entry null and void.
- The prize and contents are not transferable.
- The judges’ decision is final.