Webstore Refund & Exchange Policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to our Performance Brands Head Office in Philippi (or the Webstore within 48 hours) for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
We will exchange or refund a product provided that:
- there is valid proof of purchase, i.e. tax invoice;
- it is within 6 months of the original purchase date;
- it is in its original packaging or condition, i.e the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable), product is unworn and unused and the online store's barcode ticket is attached.
For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (excluding bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type and only after confirmation that the funds were received in our bank account.
If you wish to exchange/return something that you purchased online at www.firstascent.co.za and have met the above conditions for refund or exchange, you can do so by:
- a. Sending the selected item back to our Webstore, together with your invoice, and your credit card will be refunded with the appropriate amount. Please note that the cost of couriering the product back to our Webstore shall be incurred by the purchaser. The address details are as follows:
- b. Attention: The Webstore & Performance Brands Head Office
17 Mahilion Road, Sheffield Business Park
If you wish to return something that you purchased online at www.firstascent.co.za because the item you received is either damaged or not what you ordered, you can:
- a. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request First Ascent to collect the product in question within 48 hours of receiving the goods. First Ascent will send Dawn Wing to collect the damaged/incorrect product, at our own cost, and replace it with the correct product.
First Ascent Cycling Helmet Crash replacement Policy:
First Ascent is interested in your safety and in advancing our state-of-the-art head protection. If your helmet is involved in an accident you may qualify for a 50% discount on your next First Ascent helmet by doing the following:
Return the following to the retailer where your helmet was purchased:
• Your damaged helmet
• A copy of your dated cash register receipt
• A letter describing your accident (in as much detail as possible)
This crash replacement policy is valid for three years from purchase. We advise you to never wear a helmet that has been involved in a bad accident as its safety decreases with damage.
Tell us about your experience on the website:
- contact our Customer Care Line on 021 180 4444 or
- e-mail us at email@example.com