Himalayan Down Snow Suit
Item # FA221
Only R50 shipping during lockdown, anywhere in South Africa* and FREE shipping on all orders over R600. More info >
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
Down is natures lightest and best form of insulation. Being a natural product, it is the best performing high loft insulation on the market. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation and effectively traps body heat to keep you warm.
- 92/8 Goose Down with 650 Down Fill Power
- Highly compressible for freedom of movement
- Vapourtex Shell
- DWR finish aids with water repellency
- Durable taslan protects shoulder and knee patch
- Breathable Microtex lining
- Integrated hood and face baffle with adjustable toggles for zero cold spots
- Internal cuffs and ankle snow gaiters
- Rainbow drop seat
- PVC shoulder pocket
- Two enormous zip secure external chest pockets
- Two internal mesh pockets
- D-rings to attach gloves
- Extra long front wind-stop zip and secure baffle
Down 92/8 Ratio
Number of Chest pockets
Ykk pull zips